In 2007, I made a life changing decision. I was in the midst of frequent anxiety and panic attacks due to my daughter suffering from depression and living 3,000 miles away at college. At the time, I lived only a few miles from the renowned Chopra Center for Wellbeing founded by none other than Deepak Chopra. I decided I wanted to learn how to meditate. I had tried throughout the years without any formal teaching, but never stuck with a daily practice.
What I know for sure is when you are serious about truly wanting change in your life, you will invest in that change. So, I paid $375 and took the Chopra Center's Primordial Sound Meditation course. Within just a few shorts months I was no longer having panic attacks and feeling stable and calm, which I hadn't experienced in years , if ever! I made the life changing decision to become a meditation instructor at that time, because I knew that I had to share with the world this simple and yet so very profound spiritual tool. When we are serious about transformation we will invest time, energy, and resources into our wellbeing. I would be honored to teach you this timeless life changing spiritual practice
The Tool For Rediscovering Your Body's Own Inner Intelligence
Practiced for thousands of years, it's not about forcing the mind to be quiet, it's finding the silence that's already there and integrating it into your life.
- Do you want to learn to quickly calm your body and clear your mind?
- Do you seek restful sleep?
- Do you desire enhanced health and enriched relationships?
- Are you new to meditation or wish to further your meditative practice?
10 Facts You Should Know About Meditation
1. Simple: PSM Meditation technique is a simple, effortless mental process practiced for 15–30 minutes twice a day, sitting quietly and comfortably in a chair with the eyes closed.
2. Easily learned: The PSM Meditation technique can be easily learned by anyone and is enjoyable to practice.
3. Immediate benefits: The benefits of the PSMMeditation technique are immediate and increase over time. The technique’s positive effects—for mind, body and relationships—have beenverified by hundreds of research studies conducted at top medical schools and published in over 350 peer-reviewed scientific journals.
4. No belief required: The PSM Meditation technique does not involve belief. In fact, you can be thoroughly skeptical and the technique will still be fully effective.
5. Develops the total brain: Brain research shows that the PSM Meditation technique develops the total brain, increasing creativity and intelligence and improving decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
6. Not a lifestyle: The PSM Meditation technique is not a religion or philosophy and involves no change in lifestyle.
7. Reduces stress and high blood pressure: Medical school research funded by the National Institutes of Health shows that the PSM Meditation technique is the most effective mind-body practice for reducing stress and stress-related disorders, including hypertension, high cholesterol, stroke and atherosclerosis.
8. Unique:The PSM Meditation technique is unlike any other form of meditation or self-development—in practice and results. The technique is distinguished by its naturalness, effortlessness and profound effectiveness.
9. Systematic instruction: The PSM Meditation technique is taught by certified teachers through a systematic course of personalized instruction and includes extensive follow-up and support, ensuring that everyone who learns gains maximum benefit.
10. The Chopra Center:The PSM Meditation technique is taught through a the Chopra Center for Wellbeing. The organization’s mission is for expansion of human consciousness through programs, products, and services for the integration of mind, body, spirit, and environment in healthcare, education, business and personal development.Primordial Sound Meditation is a meditation technique originating in the ancient wisdom of India. Primordial Sounds are the basic, most essential sounds of nature are used to disconnect us from the activity of life. These individually selected sounds, known as mantras, are based on the vibration the universe was making at the moment of your birth.
Primordial Sound Meditation is easily learned in 3 sessions over a period of a couple days.
- In Session One, we will introduce you to the basic principles of meditation; its history and the importance of your mantra.
- In Session Two, you will receive personal instruction in your Primordial Sound mantra and learn how to use it.
- In Session Three, you will learn the practical aspects of meditation, share your experience, receive answers to any questions, and meditate with your instructor.
- Primordial Sound Meditation is recommended for anyone who wishes to enjoy deeper peace, greater freedom and mastery of life.
We offer two classes: (meditation is always taught at the retreats as well)
Click below for a link to enroll:
Contact us at 1-800-721-6140